An animated video for students to learn how an engine worksSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students if they have any idea how an airplane engine works, what it takes to power.
3. Play the video but consider making several pauses for students to ask questions and take notes.
4. It is suggested that you paraphrase the segment and dictate a couple of sentences from the video so students record information.
5. Invite students to make a list of vocabulary about engines.
6. Ask students to sit in pairs and use their sentences to talk about how the engine works. Remind students not to worry about the technical accuracy and use their own words and the sentences they wrote.
7. Finally, invite some students to tell the class how an engine works and guide the students by giving cues.
Compartir MED en classroom: