A video for students to learn how a car engine works.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students if they know about car engines.
3. Tell students they are going to watch a video which shows the parts of an engine and explains how each part works.
4. Invite them to draw pictures, not many, just 3-5 to help them learn the basics and label the parts of the engine.
5. Play the video and make several pauses to help students organize their note-taking.
6. Ask students to show their drawings to other students and compare them. They can change information and/or correct it.
7. Finally, invite volunteers to talk about how an engine works.
Compartir MED en classroom: