A worksheet for students to learn about a pulley: how it works and what its parts are called.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Handout the word search and ask students to read the definition of pulley and its parts.
3. Help with vocabulary.
4. Ask students to do the first part of the activity individually and check answers with the class.
5. Invite students to work in pairs and answer the second part of the activity: find where the effort is to create the lift or lowering.
6. Finally, ask some volunteers to explain that process and invite the rest of the class to contribute with their ideas and comments.
Compartir MED en classroom: