A physics worksheet for students to practice describing different types of levers.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. This is perfect worksheet to work with right after students have watched the video on Archimedes.
2. Tell students they are going to practice classifying the different types of levers. If necessary you may want to review them again.
3. Distribute the worksheet and use object #1 as an example: Nail clippers are a Class 2 Lever. They are a class 2 lever because the fulcrum is in between the load and the effort/force
4. Help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
5. You may want to set a time limit and if students are not finished yet, ask them to sit in pairs for 5 or 7 more minutes and try to finish the activity.
6. Finally, check answers with the class by asking pairs of students read their answers and correct if necessary.
Compartir MED en classroom: