An animated video of a simple machine for students to learn about physics ‘basic principles used in the lever.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students who Archimedes was and what he’s famous for.
3. Divide the video intro three main parts: Archimedes, the lever, how it works and ask students to write these three headings in their notebooks to take notes.
4. Play the first part of the video and discuss the information with students, repeat the same procedure with the other two parts.
5. Monitor the activity and offer help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
6. When the video is finished, ask students to write three questions using the information they got from the video and their notes.
7. Finally, invite volunteers to ask a question and have some other student answer.
Compartir MED en classroom: