A video for students to learn about 6 simple machines to help in everyday activities.Sugerencia de uso
1.Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students what type of simple machines they have at home. If they don’t remember what simple machines are, you may explain briefly and move on with the next activity.
3. Tell students they are going to learn or review 6 simple machines : lever, wheel and axle, pulley, inclined plane, wedge and screw.
4. Ask students to work in pair and take notes on each one of the simple machines in the video. You may suggest they write the 6 names on top of the page, making columns and record the keywords there.
5. Play the video and make pauses after each simple machines mentioned for students to take notes.
6. Offer help with grammar and vocabulary.
7. Finally, invite students to exchange information with another pair of students.
Compartir MED en classroom: