A grammar worksheet for students to review and practice the superlative forms.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what a superlative is and / or what an adjective is.
3. Review superlatives and give a couple of examples.
4. Distribute the worksheet and use the grammar tables for students to identify superlatives.
5. Set a time limit and ask students to start.
6. When time is up, invite some students at random to give the answer.
7. Finally, ask students to give you a sentence using a comparative and a superlative.
Compartir MED en classroom: