A crossword puzzle for students to review comparative forms in adjectivesSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to review some adjectives in their comparative form. You may want to give them an example, ‘which book is heavier, the English activity book or the mathematics book?’
3. Elicit from students the rule (inductively) and write two more examples on the board.
4. Distribute the activity and ask students to work on it.
5. Set a time limit, and monitor the activity.
6. Finally, when time is up, check answers and praise everybody on their effort.
Compartir MED en classroom: