An animated video for students to learn about the circulatory system, the respiratory system and the digestive system.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video. There are three different human body systems which take approximately 2 minutes each. Consider that to make necessary pauses.
2. Ask students to work in groups of three and assign a system (or let students pick the one thy like): circulatory, digestive, respiratory to take notes about.
3. Tell students they cannot simply copy the information shown on the video, they actually have to use their skills learned and try the tips they now know about the activity.
4. Show the first part of the video and ask students who chose the ‘circulatory system’ get ready to start note-taking, repeat the procedure for the respiratory and digestive systems as well. The other two members of the team cannot write anything but they can help by contributing saying pieces of information they remember.
5. When the video finishes, ask students with the same systems to get together and talk about those systems.
Compartir MED en classroom: