An animated video for students to go over the basic tips and recommendations on note-takingSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students to work in pairs and ask them to stand up and face each other. Student A will be looking at the projection while student B will only face student B and cannot see the projection.
3. Tell students that students A will read the tips on note-taking and will paraphrase the tips for student B. Set a time limit and the students switch roles.
4. When the video finishes, ask students A to get together and talk about note-taking sing the information they got, same procedure for students B.
5. Finally, ask students to organize the information they remember and write down a short list of note-taking tips.
Compartir MED en classroom: