A rap song to teach and review the skeletal system.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students if they like ‘rap’, why/ why not?
3. Write on the board ‘My skeletal system/ it’s my frame / I got a skull / it protects my brain’ and ask students to read it aloud. Ask students to chant it with you by clapping twice and saying one sentence, clapping again and reading the other sentence, etc.
4. Now, ask students to rap that line and wait for reactions.
5. You can prepare in advance the lyrics of the rap by making handouts or if time allows dictate the words. They are in the comments of the video on Youtube as well.
5. Play the video and ask students to follow the rap by reading the lyrics. Help with vocabulary as needed.
6. Play the rap a second time and invite students to dance to the rap.
7. Finally, invite volunteers to share pieces of information they learned about the skeletal system.
Compartir MED en classroom: