A cloze exercise for students to learn and practice about human body systemsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students if they know/ remember how many bones there are in the human body. Wait for answers.
3. If students don’t know, play with the answer by choosing it from the worksheet and give them choices, ‘ 300, 157, 206’? (206)
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to read the words at the bottom of the page. Help with vocabulary.
5. You may want to help students with vocabulary by asking them, what ‘ femur’ or ‘humerus’ is in Spanish (only pronunciation changes)
6. Ask students to read and fill in the blanks with the correct word.
7. Monitor the activity and help as needed.
8. Finally, ask students to get in groups of three and take turns reading paragraphs and correct their answers.
Compartir MED en classroom: