An interactive worksheet for students to review and practice WH_ questionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the interactive worksheet.
2. Tell students they are going to work in pairs to answer these exercises or decide on the organization of the activity if you have a small class.
3. If you pair students up, invite them to decide who comes to the front of the class to click the right answer.
4. Tell the rest of the class, they cannot shout out the answers but to write them on a piece of paper and wait to see the right answer.
5. When a student is ready to answer, tell him, her to answer mentally and wait for the rest of the class to write down their answers, then click on the option. The worksheet shows the answer right away.
6. Finally, invite students to answer random questions from the same worksheet.
Compartir MED en classroom: