A reading comprehension worksheet for students to learn about muscles.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students (2pages)
2. Tell students they are going to read about how to have healthy muscles.
3. Review what the main function of muscles is. You may ask students to use the suggested activity (drawing they did in the previous session to go with the video) where they labeled 13 muscles.
4. Distribute the reading and read with students the first two paragraphs.
5. Offer help with vocabulary.
6. Ask students to continue reading in pairs the rest of the reading.
7. Invite students to answer the questions and monitor the activity.
8. Finally, ask pairs of students to share their answers with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: