An animated video for students to learn about the major muscle groups and their functionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students what the major function of muscles is.
3. Show the video but pause it at, ’13 different groups of muscles’ and ask students to draw that silhouette in their notebooks.
4. Pause the video after the presentation of each group of muscles for students to label the names of those groups of shoulders.
5. Comment the examples given in the video which show what those group of muscles do.
6. Help with vocabulary as needed.
7. Ask students to write down some questions about those muscles to practice asking and answering questions.
8. Finally, invite students to ask three different classmates their questions and check answers with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: