A fun video for students to chant and review the circulatory systemSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students how many different organs of the circulatory system they remember.
3. Tell them they are going to listen to a chant and review organs.
4. You may consider playing the first couple of minutes for students to understand the mechanics of the activity: a quiz.
5. Play the video and invite students to join in.
6. Ask students to call out the answers or maybe you want volunteers to raise their hand and answer individually.
7. Make several pauses since the video takes 7 minutes but reviews accurately the circulatory system.
8. Finally, invite students to mention different organs in the circulatory system and ask them to dance to the chant as you play it again.
Compartir MED en classroom: