An animated video for students to learn how the heart pumps blood.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students what the circulatory system is and which is its main function.
3. Tell students they are going to learn interesting facts not only about how the heart pumps blood but historical and interesting facts.
4. Play the video and make several pauses to make comments and help students with general understanding.
5. Invite students to write down three questions about how the heart pumps blood. Offer help with grammar and vocabulary.
6. Ask students to mingle and ask their queiestions to three different students.
7. Finally, invite students to ask you, the teacher, some of those questions and answer them. Do you know as much as your students about the heart?
Compartir MED en classroom: