A worksheet for students to practice parts of the respiratory system.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Hand out the worksheet and ask students to work individually.
3. Tell students they are going to complement the information they got from the previous video by working on a worksheet.
4. Monitor and help with vocabulary and grammar as needed.
5. When students finish, tell them to ask questions about the respiratory system to different classmates ( a question, a student) such as, what are the lungs?, what is the trachea? Etc. using the information in the worksheet.
Compartir MED en classroom: