An animated video for students to revise information about the respiratory system.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video. Consider pause the video several times to help students discuss the information with you.
2. Ask students what the main function of the respiratory system is, breathing.
3. Ask students to draw a simple organizer to write down some information on, functions, components, how it works
4. Invite students to work in pairs and help each other in taking down the information.
5. Play the video and monitor the activity.
6. Help with vocabulary and grammar as needed.
7. Finally, invite pairs of students to share their information with another group, how different is it from theirs?
Compartir MED en classroom: