A crossword puzzle for students to gain vocabulary practice about human body systemsSugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students. (the answers come in the same file on a different sheet)
2. Ask students to tell you a couple of things, words, facts, anything about ‘the digestive system’, ‘the respiratory system’, etc.
3. Distribute the cross word and ask students to read carefully the definitions for them to get the correct answer.
4. You may read the first two sentences or definitions and elicit the answers from students. Give them the answers.
5. Set a time limit for individual work and then, ask students to work in pairs
6. One last round, after a time limit you set, ask students to find another classmate to work with and finish the crossword
Compartir MED en classroom: