A 3D video for students to revise information about human body systems.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show students the video.
2. Ask how many different human body systems they remember and write them on the board.
3. Tell students they are going to watch a video in 3D which shows 11 human body systems.
4. Invite students to work in groups of three and write down keywords, only about each one of the 11 human body systems.
5. You may want to make several pauses to help students with their note-taking.
6. Help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
7. Play the video and wait for reactions.
8. Finally, ask groups of students to put their keywords together and try to write short sentences about human body systems.
Compartir MED en classroom: