An article about the colossal heads of the Olmec for students to write fact files.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the article.
2. Ask students general questions about the Olmecs, such as , its origin, location, etc. Students may not know this information yet, however, it is important to try so they are curious.
3. Explain the meaning of ‘colossal’ and ask students to give you an example of a landmark, place , etc. with those dimensions.
4. Show the picture and wait for reactions. If some students have visited ‘Parque La Venta’ in Tabasco, Mexico invite them to comment and share their experience.
5. Scroll down and decide which sections you want to go through or which sections you want just to mention and paraphrase some sections.
6. Tell students to work in pairs and take notes in their notebooks to design a fact file and report.
7. Finally, invite students to share their fact file with other pairs of students.
Compartir MED en classroom: