A fact file-worksheet for students to practice writing cards.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students some questions about Mexico based on the fact file-worksheet, what’s the capital of Mexico? What are the bordering countries?, Which are some of their holidays and traditions, etc. and write the answers on the board.
3. Tell students they are going to choose a country they would like to visit or they have visited and write a fact file.
4. Distribute the worksheet and ask students to work individually on it.
5. Refer to the information you wrote on the board and ask students what category it belongs too, Mexico City is? The capital city, USA is___? A bordering country, etc.
6. Ask students to write as much information as they can and know about that country. What they don’t know will be assigned for homework. However, if you have an internet connection in the classroom, take advantage of the resource and ask students to research the information.
7. Finally, invite students to talk about the country they chose using the information they have at the moment.
Compartir MED en classroom: