An interesting article about the history of headphones for students to write museum facts.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the article.
2. Ask students how much they like headphones to listen to music.
3. Ask students to think of other activities people do with headphones.
4. Show the article and decide on the sections you want to show since the article is long.
5. Ask students to record some information in a fact file- style.
6. Paraphrase some sections for students to listen to the main information. Don’t take long, since this activity is intended to be very basic and simple so with little information but accurate, the file will be fine.
7. Finally, invite students to share their fact files with other students and compare them.
Compartir MED en classroom: