A worksheet for students to work with a fact file and write museum cards.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the three-page file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students what their favorite animal is and how much they know about them.
3. Ask students to sit in pairs and work on sections 1 and 2, then, compare their answers.
4. Ask students to work individually on exercise 3 and help with grammar and vocabulary.
5. Invite students to finish the activity by writing an animal fact file. Remind students they can use information from other textbooks.
6. In case, students don’t have all the information for their fact file, ask them to complete it for homework.
7. Finally, invite students to exchange their fact files with other students and learn about other animals as well
Compartir MED en classroom: