An animated documentary on the history of chocolate for students to use as a source of information when researchingSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students where chocolate is from (Mexico) and how important it was for the Aztec culture.
3. Ask students how much they like chocolate.
4. Tell students they are going to watch an interesting video showing the history of chocolate.
5. Write on the board WHAT / WHERE / WHEN / HOW / WHY and ask students to record some interesting pieces information under those headings, not complete sentences.
6. Play the video and make several pauses for students to write the information.
7. Ask students to form groups of three and compare their notes. In case they missed some information, they can use their partners’ and complete the columns .
8. Finally, ask groups to talk about the history of chocolate using their notes and their own words.
Compartir MED en classroom: