A video for students to learn the importance of museums in the history of humankind.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students how museums are important and what people learn from them.
3. Invite students to form groups of three and give each one a reason why museums are important.
4. Play the video and help students with paraphrasing the information.
5. Ask students if the information they heard in the video is similar to the one they discussed in their groups.
6. Finally, have a general discussion on the importance of museums in society and ask students what type of museum they would like to visit.
Compartir MED en classroom: