A biography for students to practice writing museum cards.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show students the article.
2. Show only the tile and the picture and ask students if they like basketball.
3. Invite students to guess what the origin of basketball is.
4. Scroll down and read with the students the biography and Fast Facts: James Naismith
5. Help with vocabulary as needed.
6. Invite students to copy the necessary information from that section to write a museum card.
7. In case, students need more information, scroll down and suggest students to take some notes.
8. If time allows, invite students to write more information, However, we want students to write a short and simple museum card.
9. Finally, invite students to share their cards with another classmate.
Compartir MED en classroom: