An animated video for students to review what primary and secondary resources are.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Tell students they are going to work on a graphic organizer, the one they like or one in particular you propose, to register the information on the video.
3. Ask students to work in pairs and discuss on the graphic organizer to be used.
4. Play the video and make several pauses for students to record the information.
5. Monitor and offer help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
6. Finally, invite different pairs of students to present their organizers to the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: