A timeline for students to learn about the time when toys were invented and write museum cards.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the timeline.
2. Tell students what a time line is what it shows.
3. Read the timeline with students and comment on the given information.
4. Ask students to choose two toys from the poster and research on them for homework.
5. Tell students to sit in pairs and use a sheet from their notebook to design a museum card.
6. Tell students to check the examples they have in their textbooks as a reference to design the format.
7. If possible, use the internet connection of the classroom to search for information on Lego or Teddy Bear and practice writing the card.
8. Finally, ask students to present their cards next class.
Compartir MED en classroom: