An article for students to learn about the history of moving toys and write museum cards.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the article.
2. Ask students to guess the origin of the rocking horse or spinning toys.
3. Show the article and start with ‘The rocking horse’ and read it with students.
4. Help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
5. Scroll down and read ‘Spinning toys’.
6. Invite students to write a museum card of any of the two toys.
7. Finally, invite students to exchange their cards with other students.
Compartir MED en classroom: