A handout for students to learn the difference between facts and opinions.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Write on the board a couple of sentences, one a fact (about Mexico or your city, etc.) and an opinion (what you think)
3. Tell students about the importance of research when working on museum cards or a project.
4. Distribute the handout and read both columns so students can contrast.
5. Help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
6. Distribute the template ‘fact-opinion- for students to work in pairs.
7. Invite students to write a minimum of three facts and opinions about any topic. Students can use the textbooks to get some information.
8. Finally, invite some volunteers to read one fact and one opinion to the class and comment on that.
Compartir MED en classroom: