An animated video for students to learn about the different types of sources in researching a topic.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students where they can find information when researching for a homework or project.
3. Make a list on the board and tell students these are sources of information.
4. Tell students they are going to watch a video that explains the different types of sources.
5. Play the video and ask students to take notes.
6. Invite students to form groups of three and share their notes so they prepare a single list of sources.
7. Monitor the activity and help with grammar as needed.
8. Finally, invite groups to show the class their lists.
Compartir MED en classroom: