A poster for students to learn about the different types of museums.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the poster.
2. Ask students how many different types of museums they know and list them on the board.
3. Show the poster and ask students to read it with you. Discuss and make comments.
4. Go to the list you wrote on the board and compare it to the poster, is it the same or different?
5. Finally, ask students to research how many museums there are in their city. You may want to do this in class if the internet connections allows it.
Compartir MED en classroom: