A video for students to learn about the top ten dinosaur museums and where they are.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students if they’ve ever been to a dinosaur museum and where.
3. Invite them to share with the class the dinosaurs they saw there.
4. Play the video and ask students to make the list of museums shown in the video.
5. Make pauses as necessary and help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
6. Invite students to comment on the video and the museums and ask them to choose one of them to research.
7. Leave this activity for homework and invite students to present it next class.
8. Finally, ask students about the importance of dinosaur museums.
Compartir MED en classroom: