A video for students to visit the National Museum of Anthropology and learn about the history of MexicoSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students how many have visited the National Museum of Anthropology and what they remember about that visit.
3. Tell the class that if they haven’t been to the museum, they will watch a video that shows the museum.
4. Ask students to work in groups of three and take notes on: the building the museum is in, the importance of the museum and important pieces exhibited there.
5. Play the video and make some pauses for students to take notes.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Finally, ask students to present their information to another group and compare notes.
Compartir MED en classroom: