An animated video for students to learn about the history of museumsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students how many different museums they’ve been too and what they like about them.
3. Ask students to imagine how museums started, who the first person who started a collection of objects was and which ones they were, etc.
4. Tell students they are going to learn the history of museums.
5. Play the video and make pauses as necessary for students to take notes.
6. Help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
7. Invite students to sit in pairs and using their notes they tell each other about the history of museums.
8. Finally, invite students to tell the class which fact(s) they find more interesting and why.
Compartir MED en classroom: