A quiz about animals for students to review vocabulary.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the animal quiz.
2. Ask students how much they like animals and if they have pets.
3. Ask students to share with the class information about their pets.
4. Tell students they are going to guess the name of 30 animals, each one in 5 seconds.
5. You may want to ask students to just say the name or to write it on a piece of paper.
6. Play the quiz.
7. Finally, ask students to say the names of the animals and say something else about them such as what they eat, where they live, etc.
Compartir MED en classroom: