A vocabulary worksheet for students to practice vocabulary by forming adjectives using the given letters.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Elicit from students what an adjective is and how it is used (with a noun)
3. Tell students they are going to form adjectives using only the letters given in the activity.
4. Distribute the handout and tell students they have 10 minutes (or you set the time limit depending on how dynamic your class is) to complete the list of words.
5. Monitor the activity.
6. When time is up, ask students how many different words they formed (there are about 16 words). If they have less than 10, give them some more minutes to form more words.
7. Check words with the students by writing on the board their words.
8. Finally, tell the class to make only one list by putting all their words together. How many are there?
Compartir MED en classroom: