A video for students to review different sources of information.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. You may want to use the previous worksheet and confirm answers using this video, or simply ask students to take notes on the different types of sources of information.
3. Play the video and pause it several times so you can discuss information with students-
4. Help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
5. Ask students to think of the answers to the questions in the video about different sources of information.
6. Finally, invite students to share their favorite and most common sources of information used for schools projects.
Compartir MED en classroom: