A presentation for students to learn the difference between different types of sources of informationSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the presentation or download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to think of the different sources where they can find information for a project.
3. Tell students there are different sources and they are going to see them in this presentation.
4. Show the presentation and/or hand out the copies for students to work.
5. Invite students to work in groups of three and answer the questions.
6. Monitor and offer help as needed.
7. Finally, if time allows ask the different groups to give the answers and discuss.
Compartir MED en classroom: