A worksheet for students to practice intonation in questions.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the worksheet.
2. Tell students they are going to practice the intonation curved they learned in the previous section.
3. Ask students to copy the sentences and draw the correct curves in their notebooks.
4. Ask students to read their sentences aloud to another classmate and practice intonation.
5. Monitor and offer help with pronunciation as needed.
6. Finally, ask students to read the sentences aloud and draw the curve on the board.
Compartir MED en classroom: