An interesting quiz about sharks for students to practice WH_ questions.Sugerencia de uso
1.Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students to mention other sea animals and write them on the board.
3. Ask any WH_question about those sea animals students mentioned. It is not necessary that they know the answers but that they listen to and understand the question.
4. Ask students how much they know about sharks.
5. Tell them they are going to take a quiz on sharks to find out more about them.
6. You can ask 10 volunteers to come to the front of the class and take each one a question to answer or you can show the quiz and have everybody call out the answers.
7. Invite students to write statements about sharks using the given information in the quiz.
8. Finally, ask students how much they learned about sharks.
Compartir MED en classroom: