A speaking communicative activity for students to practice ‘like’ and ‘dislikes’.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they are going to stand up and mingle so they can ask different students the different questions in the activity.
3. Hand out the worksheet and guide them through it.
4. Monitor the activity and make sure students are actually moving around the classroom and asking different students the questions.
5. Finally, invite some volunteers to share the information they got about their classmates by saying, ‘Luis doesn’t like going _____ but María loves____’ , etc.
Compartir MED en classroom: