A video which presents the verb LIKE in present simple: affirmative, negative, question form for students to review.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Show the intro of the video . LIKE-LIKES, DON’T LIKE, DOESN’T LIKE and ask students what the video thye think is about.
3. Divide the video into 3 sections: affirmative, negative, questions and take some time to elicit from students the information.
4. Invite students to copy in their notebooks information from the video and to focus on the differences in singular and plural.
5. Finally, tell students to answer the questions in the video and then ask them to another classmate.
Compartir MED en classroom: