An animated video for students to learn the use of ‘I like and I don´t like’ ( showing interest)Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Introduce the expression ‘I like’ (pizza) and ‘I don’t like’ (Mathematics) using nouns by giving a personal example and show it with gestures to convey meaning.
3. Ask students what food they like, or vegetables or fruit.
4. Play the video and make pauses when the structures are presented for students to copy in their notebooks and repeat the examples with you.
5. Invite students to sit in pairs and personalize the exercise by telling their classmates what they like and what they don’t like.
6. Finally, invite volunteers to share their sentences with the class and ask students to raise their hand if they like or don’t like the same things.
Compartir MED en classroom: