A video for students to practice learn about intonation in English.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2.Tell students how important it is pronunciation in English.
3. You can play the video or choose some parts of it to show. Consider to paraphrase the information and show only easy images for them to follow.
4. Play the video and pause it to comment on the examples.
5. Ask students to repeat the examples giving the correct intonation to the questions.
6. Invite students to copy in their notebooks some information to practice at home.
7. Finally, ask students to sit in pairs and practice saying the examples in the video or using questions from previous exercises and correct themselves.
Compartir MED en classroom: