A worksheet to practice grammar: subject and predicate.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Hand out the worksheet and guide students through it.
3. Read the information on subject and predicate and confirm they understand the difference.
4. Ask students to work on the activity and monitor.
5. Invite students to check their answers with two other students.
6. Finally, check with the whole class: read a sentence and make mistakes on purpose identifying subject and predicate so students correct you.
Compartir MED en classroom: