An animated video for students to learn the difference between how much and how many.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show students the video.
2. Tell students there is a difference between How much and How many and elicit it from them.
3. Write on the board two sentences to illustrate the difference.
4. Play the video and pause it as many times as you consider it necessary.
5. Invite students to take some notes and draw pictures of the examples given.
6. Finally, invite students to sit in pairs and talk about the difference between how much and how many.
Compartir MED en classroom: