A video for students to see a sound science experiment and practice asking questionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. tell students they are going to watch a video showing an interesting experiment.
3. Invite students to work in pairs and listen carefully to the instructions.
4. Ask students to write down the instructions using ‘imperatives’, i.e., “put, cut, draw, show, etc.”
5. Monitor and offer help as needed and ask randomly what the instructions are.
6. Ask students to write down three possible questions to the teacher in the video about the experiment, such as “What materials do you need?”
7. Finally, invite students to share their questions with another pair of students.
Compartir MED en classroom: